Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ruffled Apron

I decided to make Jace's mom Mary an apron for her birthday. I fell in love with this fabric when I saw it. It's just so bright and loud I couldn't resist. I saw this apron and loved the soft ruffle at the bottom. I called up my mom, she made a pattern for it and away we sewed. I wrapped it up in a chinese take-out box. (get it? It's a food box with an apron in it.) I'm lame, I know. Anyway, these are the best pics I have of it. Mandee is such a good sport posing for pictures at Mary's house after she opened the gift. Probably would have looked cuter if I took a picture of it against a solid background so you could see the pattern better. I can't wait to make another, but this time for me!


1 comment:

Hayley Neil said...

So cute Amy! I have a nursing cover made of that fabric and I love it! I love how you cut out the flowers from the fabric to decorate the box. What a nice little touch. You are a great daughter in law