Thursday, June 4, 2009

Crafts, Crafts, and More Crafts

I put these on my other blog a while ago, but they really fit best on my craft blog. Lately I've been trying to craft with things I already have, minus a few small expenses like paint. (Hence the repainting chairs below.) It's been fun and has really stretched my creativity, or lack thereof with some of the projects. Oh well, it's just fun and relaxing to me. I love spending my time this way. As you'll see in the pictures below, it looks like a box of crayons exploded in my house. It sure is bright and happy to be in though.
magnet canvas boards
odds and ends crafts
new shelf and painted frames and decorative board.

2 comments:

cAsSy said...

I really like that board. Did you use a stencil?

The Robisons said...

I designed it on the computer, printed it out, and traced it on the board. Kind of like you would toll painting. :)