Friday, June 12, 2009

Finally Learning to Crochet

So I took a creative stitchery class in 9th grade where it introduced you to crochet, cross stitch, embroidery, etc. I learned to do basic crochet but never learned to follow a pattern... until last night. These are the projects I'm working on and can I just tell you I LOVE IT!!! I'll post pics of my finished projects when I'm done, but just be warned they will look NOTHING like this. If you've wanted to learn to crochet, just do it. Don't procrastinate 8 years like I did.


2 comments:

Jennie B. said...

My grandma has made Claire a ton of these. TO DIE FOR!!! They are darling! Maybe I'll try them too because my huge blanket project is not fulfilling and takes way too dang long.

Hayley Neil said...

Oh man! Amy I wanted to learn how to do this with you! Well, you figure it all out, make way cute stuff, and then you can teach me. If I could just finish my dang quiet book...